By Chrysi Papalazarou, Peter M. J. Rongen, Peter H. N. de With (auth.), Jacques Blanc-Talon, Wilfried Philips, Dan Popescu, Paul Scheunders (eds.)
This booklet constitutes the refereed court cases of the eleventh foreign convention on complicated ideas for clever imaginative and prescient structures, ACIVS 2009, held in Bordeaux, France in September/October 2009.
The forty three revised complete papers and 25 posters offered have been rigorously reviewed and chosen from a hundred and fifteen submissions. The papers are equipped in topical sections on technovision, primary mathematical innovations, photograph processing, coding and filtering, picture and video research, desktop imaginative and prescient, monitoring, colour, multispectral and special-purpose imaging, scientific imaging, and biometrics.
Read Online or Download Advanced Concepts for Intelligent Vision Systems: 11th International Conference, ACIVS 2009, Bordeaux, France, September 28–October 2, 2009. Proceedings PDF
Best international_1 books
This booklet constitutes the refereed complaints of the fifteenth overseas Symposium on Static research, SAS 2008, held in Valencia, Spain in July 2008 - co-located with LOPSTR 2008, the overseas Symposium on Logic-based application Synthesis and Transformation, PPDP 2008, the overseas ACM SIGPLAN Symposium on rules and perform of Declarative Programming, and PLID 2008, the overseas Workshop on Programming Language Interference and Dependence.
Presents the reader with details on greater than 8500 businesses, learn centres and educational associations inquisitive about new and demonstrated applied sciences. This 1993 variation has greater than seven-hundred association listings combining advertisement and non-commercial corporations.
- An International Peace Court: Design for a Move from State Crime Toward World Law
- International Trade and Labour Markets
- Automata, Languages and Programming: 27th International Colloquium, ICALP 2000 Geneva, Switzerland, July 9–15, 2000 Proceedings
- Formal Methods in Macro-Biology: First International Conference, FMMB 2014, Nouméa, New Caledonia, September 22-24, 2014. Proceedings
Extra info for Advanced Concepts for Intelligent Vision Systems: 11th International Conference, ACIVS 2009, Bordeaux, France, September 28–October 2, 2009. Proceedings
Herrero and J. Bescós determined to belong to the background if its probability of belonging to the modeled distribution is higher that a threshold τ , which is the only analyzed parameter. 3 Evaluation Methodology The methodology used to compare the BGS techniques includes: selection of a dataset, selection of adequate quality metrics, experimental tests to obtain the parameters values that best perform for each technique and each sequence type, and comparative analysis of the results obtained for each technique in every case.
3. Sect. 4 ends up with conclusions and perspectives from the 2D-face IV2 evaluation campaign. 2 The IV2 Database and the 2D Face Evaluation Protocols Besides the 2D-face images in the IV2 database, audio-video sequences, 2D face stereoscopic data, 3D-face laser scans and near infra-red iris images are also present, allowing to further exploit multimodality. The IV 2 database contains 315 subjects with one session data where 77 of them also participated to a second session. From this database, a subset of 52 subjects has been distributed as a development set while an evaluation package, diﬀerent from the development, has also been deﬁned including evaluation protocols.
A commonly used technique to achieve it in scenes captured by a static camera is Background Subtraction (BGS). Several BGS techniques have been proposed in the literature but a rigorous comparison that analyzes the different parameter configuration for each technique in different scenarios with precise ground-truth data is still lacking. In this sense, we have implemented and evaluated the most relevant BGS techniques, and performed a quantitative and qualitative comparison between them. 1 Introduction The segmentation of moving objects in video sequences is a critical low level task in many application areas such as video compression, video surveillance, video indexing, etc.